By Sue Bedford (MSc Nutritional Therapy)
This fantastic recipe makes 8 kebabs and here are the ingredients!
- 40g fresh ginger finely chopped
- 1tsp paprika
- 180g natural yoghurt
- 600g paneer cut into cubes
- 1 tsp of chilli flakes
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 green peppers chopped into rough squares
- 2 yellow peppers chopped into rough squares
- 2 red onions chopped
- 1 lime chopped
How to make
- Place the yoghurt into a mixing bowl and stir in the spices and garlic.
- Place the paneer into the yoghurt mixture and cover using a spoon.
- Thread the peppers, onion and paneer alternating each, onto a skewer.
- Place into a preheated oven of 180 degrees for around 20 minutes (check to see when cooked), or grill.
- Squeeze some lime juice over and enjoy with a salad. These are also great on the BBQ!